Windows 7/Vista Services disabled by Malware/Spyware/Trojans
- Download, install and scan, clean the system with CCleaner, SuperAntiSpyware Free, Malwarebytes Antimalware and AdwCleaner
- Download ESET services repair tool and save it on the Desktop
- Double-click ServicesRepair.exe,
- If security notifications appear, click Continue or Run and then click Yes when asked if you want to proceed.
- Once the tool has finished, you will be prompted to restart your computer. Click Yes to restart.
- Visit ADOBE, download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (latest updates ensures less security vulnerabilities in your system) and save it on your Desktop
- Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment and Save it to your Desktop
- Go into Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features and uninstall all previous versions of Adobe Reader and Java.
- Install newest Adobe Reader and Java from downloaded installation files.